– By joining one of our tours you agree to our terms and conditions as listed here. You also agree to take all due care and attention whilst on our walking tours and listen carefully to the safety talk which will be given at the start of each tour by the tour guide.
- Explore Amsterdam reserves the right to refuse any individual from taking part in the tours at any time.
– Pre-booking gives you priority onto the tour over guests with no reservation. However, we do require that you arrive at the meeting point no later than 5 minutes before the start of the tour, after which point we reserve the right to allocate your place to somebody else.This is in the interests of fairness to all those wishing to participate on the tour, as well as to ensure their punctual start.
– Please be aware that tours may be canceled in the rare case of extreme weather conditions. If a tour is canceled we will inform you by sending you an email and/or text message the day before. *
– By agreeing to these terms of service you agree that Explore Amsterdam, its partners, and freelance tours guides assume no responsibility for any injury, loss, damage or inconvenience sustained by any person using its services, nor to their property.
– During the tour, a group picture will be taken. This picture will be shared on our Facebook page and, if we have your e-mail address, it will also be emailed to you after the tour. If you like to be removed from the picture you can send us a request to be blocked-out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will either remove or blur you from the picture on Facebook.
- Explore Amsterdam will never sell your personal details to any third party. We reserve the right to use any data given to us for marketing and research purposes.
– Explore Kiruna can help you with hotel bookings, but is not responsible for the state in which the hotel rooms are in. We simply advise and help to find the best suitable hotels.
No show is responsible for 100% of tour fees.
If you make a mistake during booking, Explore Amsterdam doesn’t take any responsibility.
We cannot take responsibility if flights/trains are delayed or canceled.
* If Explore Amsterdam cancels a tour due to weather conditions, the customer will be 100% refunded.